Pages

Subscribe

6.20.2012

My Melody

We would like to introduce all the little Hello Kitty's friends and we will like to start with a very special little friend: My Melody!



My Melody is a bunny who was born on 18 January, in the Forest of Mary Land. My Melody lives with her ​​parents, grandmother and her little brother Rhythm. She is very lovely and natural.

Her favorite hobby is to help her mom to bake cookies, and her favorite is the almond cake, and she often shares it with her best friend, a mouse named Flat.

My Melody was also created by the Japanese company Sanrio. There are also a lot of series of drawings from My Melody in Japan.

My Melody is a white bunny that has a red hood and loves to have fun with her friends, a lamb named Hitsuji-chan and his trusty mouse Flat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment